Monday 8 July 2013

Visit to The National Collection of Pelargoniums

Last Sunday I was at The National Collection of Pelargoniums at Fibrex Nursery, Nr. Stratford-upon-Avon.  I had an awesome day.  I travelled up with a friend and we met up with another friend.  If you are able to I would recommend a visit - especially at this time of year.  The plants looked stunning.  


Pelargonium Species

Pelargonium Species

Zonal pelargoniums
Regal pelargoniums

Zonal pelargoniums

Zonal pelargoniums

I know, I've not been keeping up with posting pictures of my Blue Jug.  My aim this year is to keep it filled with flowers or foliage from the garden.  So, here are the latest pictures.




I hope all of you here in the UK are enjoying our summer which has arrived at last.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited. I love to hear from you!