Saturday 28 September 2013

Late post

I forgot to upload the following post. I've been here a week now. But since it is written, here it is:-

I can't believe that on Monday I leave for my trip to Adelaide to visit my sisters - well two of them anyway. One lives north of Sydney and we will be visiting her for a couple of days.    I know those three weeks will just fly by - as the time before I leave early on Monday morning is dragging now!  I am so looking forward to seeing all my Australian family again.

I've packed my case today and tomorrow will tidy up the greenhouses for the last time and water the plants. I think the dahlias in the garden will be over when I get back.   I love this time of year for filling my blue jug with red dahlias.  This year I've added orange David Howard and Pooh in with them and I think they look very good together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited. I love to hear from you!